- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications’ industry
- Solid understanding of RF Optimization and design principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Must have experience with post processing tools like Actix Analyzer, Nemo Analyzer, Tems discovery.
- Knowledge of design tools such as Atoll,IB-Wave, will be a plus
- Excellent hands on pre-launch and post-Launch optimization background with knowledge if UMTS/LTE.
- Experience with Optimization and Multiband tuning with specific LTE equipment vendors:, Ericsson and/or NSN
- Carry out optimization techniques (proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power setting, antenna clearance, neighbor list analysis, etc.) for optimal site/cluster performance;
- Analyze network parameters and implementation of system changes for network optimization of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- Good understanding of UMTS and LTE architecture
- Good experience on the use of OSS and MML commands
- Must have expertise in drive testing, must be willing to drive test when needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills