- Bachelors degree preferred, 6 months of minimum wireless expericne required.
- Conduct RF data collection ( Drive testing, In-Building testing)
- RF data collection by drive Testing (SSDs, Cluster drives) using TEMS, Nemo, JDSU investigation.
- Benchmarking testing tools like Swissqual, Invex 3G and Accquer drive tools will be a plus.
- Documents and reports preparation
- Data post processing using (Excel, Macros, MapInfo…..)
- Perform site survey and meeting with clients and carrier operators
- Assist and support network engineers from field.
- Work independently in the field testing.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills of drive test kit issue will be a plus
- Knowledge on MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a Valid US driving license and Clean DMV record.
- Must have US work authorization and able to pass all background checks including drug and criminal.
- May be required to work nights and weekends if necessary.
Candidates with the above required experience are requested to email there resumes to email@example.com